at Northgate Ice Arena
These terms are valid until 31 December 2021
- Everyone wishing to utilise the harness, may only do so once an indemnity form has been physically signed by both the coach and student / parent if the student is younger than 18, or this digital version is filled in.
- Harness usage will be restricted to morning patches, 5AM – 7.30AM Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. It can be used on Sunday mornings but only if the area is marked and all coaches who are working on Sundays are in agreement.
- Coaches are permitted to use the harness for a maximum of 15 minutes at a time.
- Harness usage cannot be reserved and will be done on a first come first serve basis. Preference will be given to CG skaters and their coaches.
- Skaters from visiting provinces wishing to utilise the harness will need to pay a R 70 usage fee per session on the harness. This must be paid in cash on the day and the name of the coach and skater must be entered into the harness log book.
- Each skater is not permitted to use the harness more than once per session regardless as to how many coaches they may have on that session.
- CG members wishing to utilise the harness will need to pay an annual fee of R 300 for a year to CG account. The Contract is valid form 1 January to 31 December.
- Once of usage will be R 50 and should be paid in cash to Sue Burston. These funds will be used to cover running repairs to the equipment, needing to be made at regular intervals.
- A CG Committee member will issue a receipt to indicate that payment has been made for the specific month.
- Usage of the harness will be at the coaches and skaters own risk and neither The Ice Rink or Central Gauteng Figure Skating Association will be held responsible for any damages or injuries incurred while using the harness.
Harness Indemnity Declaration
Northgate Ice Arena – Harness
Please read and check the box below confirming your unqualified acceptance of the terms outlined.
- It is understood and accepted by all users of the harness that Tri Ice Sports Holdings (Pty) Ltd and the Central Gauteng Figure Skating Association, and their employees, do not accept any responsibility for any damage, injury, accident or death which may occur, for whatever reason, to any person or persons as a result of using the harness.
- Tri Ice Sports Holdings (Pty) Ltd and the Central Gauteng Figure skating association , are hereby specifically indemnified by anyone using the harness against any legal action or claims arising for any cause whatsoever during usage. (see terms above)
- Anyone found to be abusing the harness and causing any damage to the equipment whatsoever, will personally be held responsible for financial expenses necessary to return the equipment to its original working order.
- Screening and Registration is mandatory for entry
- NO mask, NO entry
- Maintain a safe social distance to keep skaters and staff safe 2m | Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance
- The rink will receive a cleanse after every session, in preparation for the next session
- Remember to bring a form of identification
- All times are subject to change
- Right of entry is reserved
Northgate Ice Rink
Northumberland Avenue, Johannesburg