The rink is open and we are excited to have you on the ice!
HOWEVER, the pandemic is still with us, and there are precautions that still need to be taken during the time of COVID-19.
For your safety and the safety of others, please take a moment to complete the health questionnaires below BEFORE you leave your home.
Then upon submitting our form below you will receive an email copy of the details you’ve submitted. Please, either print or bring your mobile device with the email on it, to show to our staff on duty at the rink.
For your safety and the safety of others, please take a moment to complete this mandatory health questionnaire BEFORE coming to the rink.
COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire
This form is for your child’s information.
If you are visiting the premises on your own, click here for the correct form.
- Screening and Registration is mandatory for entry
- NO mask, NO entry
- Maintain a safe social distance to keep skaters and staff safe 2m | Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance
- The rink will receive a cleanse after every session, in preparation for the next session
- Remember to bring a form of identification
- All times are subject to change
- Right of entry is reserved
Northgate Ice Rink
Northumberland Avenue, Johannesburg