Basic Skating Skills Test – 27 October 201928 Oct 2019
Gauteng Provincial Figure Skating Championship – 09-10 November 20196 Nov 2019
Central Gauteng Figure Skating Association
HAS THE PLEASURE OF INVITING EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN
THE FUN SKATE
Northgate Ice Rink / Johannesburg
7 December 2019
17:30 – 19:15
Closing Date for Entries – 25 November 2019
General event requirements:
- The duration of the programme : 2:00 max, can be less.
- The program should express a carefree concept or storyline designed to uplift and entertain the audience through related skating movements, gestures and physical actions.
- The program should consist of a variety of skating moves selected for their value in enhancing the skater’s interpretation of the music. Skaters will be judged on their ability to interpret the music and develop a theme.
- Jumps and Spins are OPTIONAL
- Costumes should be selected to enhance the performance by appropriately reflecting the character of the music and theme.
- Props and scenery are permitted.
- Vocal music is permitted
LATE ENTRIES AND CORRECTIONS
Please note that late entries will not be accepted after closing date:
November 25, 2019 by 18:00.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
NOTE: Due to costs incurred in running the competition, please be advised that NO REFUNDS will be granted after 18:00 on November 25, 2019, this includes if you have medical reasons or not.
MUSIC must be submitted IN MP3 FORMAT ONLY and sent to K. Cutler – email@example.com before the closing date – November 25, 2019 by 18:00.
Music must be marked as following:
Skater’s Name & Surname
Incorrectly marked piece of music and music in wrong format won’t be accepted and a fine of R120.00 per item will be levied
Due to the limited ice time, please do not throw any TOSSIES on the ice,
give them in person to your friends.
While participating in any competition, carnival, exhibition or program as a figure skater, the skater:
- shall not possess, use or supply to others any alcohol, narcotics or prescribed drugs while at, within or near the site of such competition, carnival, exhibition or program or any residence or other accommodations provided in connection therewith or while being transported to or from such locations;
- shall not conduct himself or herself in an unreasonable or unacceptable manner (which for clarity shall mean and include unsportsmanlike conduct, breaking training or curfew, will fully damaging property or committing any act which is considered an offence under any duly promulgated law); and
- shall not be in breach of any rules of conduct promulgated by SAFSA.
Sorry, the schedule is not yet available. Check back soon.
Results will be available soon after the event.