Central Gauteng Figure Skating Association
HAS THE PLEASURE OF INVITING EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN
THE FUN SKATE
When – June 24, 2018
Where- Northgate Ice Rink
Time –17:30-19:15 pm
Closing Date for Entries – June 1, 2018
- Solo, Duet, Trio, Groups (4-7 skaters) – R 120.00 per Participant per Programme
- Groups (8-20 skaters); Synchronized team (max 20 skaters) – R 850.00
- Spectators – Online-R 50.00; Cash at the Entrance-R 70.00;
- Children under 8-Free Entrance
[timed-content show=”23 April 2018″ hide=”1 June 2018 08:00″]
Purchase your tickets online:
or pay your entry fee directly into the following account below:
Central Gauteng Figure Skating Association:
ABSA Bank, Boksburg,
Account Number : 9213764707
REF: Fun Skate & Skater’s Name/s or Spectator’s Name/s
SPECTATORS please submit your tickets or POP at the Entrance.
ENTRY FEE MUST BE PAID BY CLOSING DATE – June 1, 2018;
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW BY CLOSING DATE – June 1, 2018;
Please email POP (with participant’s name and surname) to F. Devine –email@example.com
MUSIC MUST BE SENT BY June 1, 2018 to F.Devine – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT LATE ENTRIES OF ANY REQUIRED ITEM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
General event requirements:
- The duration of the programme : 2:00 +/- 10sec. max, can be less.
- The program should express a carefree concept or storyline designed to uplift and entertain the audience through related skating movements, gestures and physical actions.
- The program should consist of a variety of skating moves selected for their value in enhancing the skater’s interpretation of the music. Skaters will be judged on their ability to interpret the music and develop a theme.
- Jumps and Spins are OPTIONAL
- Costumes should be selected to enhance the performance by appropriately reflecting the character of the music and theme.
- Props and scenery are permitted.
- Vocal music is permitted
- Non-Skating Judges will evaluate the skaters’ performance 😄😃
[timed-content show=”1 June 2018 08:00″]
Sorry, registration for this event is now closed.